Due to the continuous growth of the company and current recruitment to new projects, we are looking for .NET developer who could join our team.
- Fair terms of cooperation
- Flexible working hours and employment arrangements
- Attractive salary adequate to the skills, experience and engagement
- Participation in large, prestigious and innovative projects for well-known brands as well as for public institutions
- Possibility to continuously improve qualifications and professional development by participating in various internal and external trainings
- Methods of project management in accordance with applicable standards and trends
- Work in a fast growing company in a young, dynamic and multicultural team
- Friendly and informal atmosphere at work
- We are looking for experienced .NET Developers to join the Delivery group, developing a complex information system, using Java Enterprise Edition
- Develop and write high quality coding that meets customer requirements.
- Development of interfaces with external systems (web services, other technologies)
- Design, develop and implement critical applications in a .Net environment.
- Assist and support other team members on multiple projects.
- Drive team members to keep up with projects deadlines and within the clients’ budgets.
- Knowledge of the .NET and C# technology
- Ability to develop applications using SOAP/XML
- Familiarity with the http protocol
- Basic knowledge of COM, ability to create COM objects in .NET
- Knowledge in code repository tools, especially GIT
- At least one year of experience in programming in .NET technology
- English skills
- Knowledge of the software testing methods
- Knowledge of the HP Quality Center / Application Lifecycle Management tools
- Ability to write VBScripts
- Ability to document the results of your work
*When applying, make sure you insert the following statement along with your CV:
I hereby authorize you to process my personal data included in my job application
for the needs of the recruitment process (in accordance with the Personnel
Protection Act of 29.08.1997 no 133 position 883).
If you are interested in cooperation with Liki, please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Don’t forget to include the position you are applying for in the e-mail subject line.